A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Senior Accountant”.
WAHAT AL ESHRAQ TRADING LLC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
4 – 5 years of Experience Required
12,000 – 13,500 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the Senior accountant job.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Treasury, Cash forecasting, Transfer Pricing, and Bank Management experience.
- Manage and comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- The capability of managing and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]