A well-known and well-reputed multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
Company Name: Simply Solved
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | MBA
Experience: 6 – 7 years of Experience Required
6 – 7 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 50-100 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Demonstrates strong client management skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Delivers to client deadlines.
- Has a proactive approach and attitude to achieving their goals.
- Works well in a team and can show leadership in meeting client expectations.
- Can prepare client deliverables to quality standards including financial statements & reports.
- Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
- Accruals, amortization, adjustments, and reclassifications.
- Perform other duties within the context of the job roles asked by the General Manager or the Group CEO.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.