A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “General Accountant”.
Torus Investment L.L.C.
ACCA | CA (Inter) | ACMA | PIPFA
3 – 4 years of Accounting Experience Required
4,000 – 6,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- UAE Driving License is (Mandatory).
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to endorsement for payment.
- Daily monitoring of cash flow in different bank accounts for internal transfers and payments.
- Handle accounts receivables by maintaining up-to-date billing records, prepare client invoices, monitor and initiate collection efforts, and preparation of regular reporting requirements.
- Monthly aging Reports required receivable and Payable Management,
- Handle settlement of salaries and wages carry-out monthly.
- Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations for consolidation purposes.
- Job Costing techniques and recording required.
- The candidate should be efficient, possess good communication skills, should be able to manage the full financial process, provide ongoing and report support.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]