A well-known and well-reputed tourism company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Finance Manager”.
ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | ACA
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
20,000 – 25,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Preparation of day to day accounting and financial reports as per requirements.
- Production of error-free financial reports and present their results.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecasting/budgeting process.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]