A well-known and well-reputed Multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Finance Executive”.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Track Group’s fixed asset spending in relation to its CAPEX budget, as well as DOA authorizations.
- Allocate tag numbers to fixed assets to effectively track them from time to time.
- Track, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts.
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset sub-ledger balance with the general ledger balance.
- Perform depreciation calculation for all fixed assets.
- Find out fixed assets’ obsolescence potential.
- Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed-off to the management.
- Perform fixed asset related analyses as per the management request.
- Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting fixed assets.
- Create fixed asset related audit schedules and collaborate with auditors on their assignments.
- Review of accuracy and completeness of non-trade expense trackers.
- Master data management – Supplier, Item, Price code creation, and review of changes.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]