A well-known and well-reputed company based in Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Finance Director”.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Lead the investment activities of the fund
- Lead due diligence, direct the transaction team and coordinate transaction execution and closing.
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee.
- Actively work with project/portfolio companies’ post-investment in close cooperation with risk management Team.
- Liaising with Investee’s management teams, and ensure that best financial and non-financial practices, including EMS (Environmental Management Systems) are implemented.
- Take board seats with partners.
- Coach, develop, and mentor the team in their career development
- General business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Perform a feasibility study in the regional Market.
- Registration Jurisdiction comparison and processing.
- Administrative control and operational risk management.
- Provide leadership, source, and execute investment opportunities.
- Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, and due diligence.
- Performing all the duties of a secretary to a PE Fund under the laws and under the Constitution;
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Compliance Officer.
- Maintenance of internal control procedures for verification and payment of invoices in line with the budget of the PE Fund.
- Liaising with the investment manager, investors, and banks regarding the general administration of the PE Fund.
- Carrying out Know-Your-Client and Due Diligence work on investors and parties having a business relationship with the PE Fund.
- Treasury, Cash forecasting, Transfer Pricing, and Bank Management experience.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]