A well-known and well-reputed multinational food chain based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent individual for the position of “Assistant Manager Internal Audit”.
Company Name: Americana Foods
Qualification: ACCA | CA | CIA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW
ACCA | CA | CIA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 20,000 – 22,500 AED
20,000 – 22,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 50-100 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Plan, assign, and supervise the daily activity and work of other auditors.
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships.
- Prepare complex audit reports using advanced writing skills.
- Use project management tools to oversee project progress.
- Undertake comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment to ensure that the engagement identifies potential business risks.
- Ensure that detailed audit work is effectively focused on areas assessed as high risk, thus ensuring maximum payback from the assignment.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Ensure that all agreed-upon recommendations are subsequently implemented.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.