A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Accountant”.
ACCA | CMA | CPA | ICAEW
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
5,000 – 6,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Handling full audits on projects and report any anomalies.
- Set and enhance audit procedures and guidelines.
- Production of management accounts.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Assist in financial forecasting (on a quarterly and ad hoc basis).
- Prepare monthly management reports and report any anomalies.
- Maintain up-to-date management accounting records.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Ensure timely recording of expenditure in the accounting system.
- Coordinates schedules, activities, and reports with other departments and group functions.
- Work under ERP system/ accounting software/ accounting packages.
- Review of all GL schedules on a monthly basis to ensure appropriate accounting.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]