A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Accountant”.
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
6,000 – 8,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Run GL Accounting related integrity reports on a monthly basis and ensures no issues are outstanding.
- Liaise with Internal and External auditors on accounting and financial reporting matters or any other matters as and when required; ensuring timely implementation of audit recommendations.
- Maintain all inter-company accounts as well as bank balances through regular reconciliations and resolution of issues.
- Maintain proper control over accruals and provisions during as well as at the end of the fiscal year ensuring correctness, completeness, and adherence to the company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and year-end Closing Check List.
- Process and enter the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing entries, ensuring all deadlines are always met.
- Business acumen, interest, organizational skills, and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]