A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Chief Accountant”.
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
5 – 7 years of Experience Required
15,000 – 20,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Ensuring the financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and oversees the preparation of balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports to summarize the current and projected financial position of the company.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work as per the requirements of the company.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]