A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Logistics and Supply Chain Manager”.
MBA | BBA | M.COM
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
8,500 – 10,500 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Costing and accounting for all clearing and freight-related expenses.
- Processing E-Clearance requirements for customs, ports, and municipality.
- Liaising with national and international suppliers to ensure goods are produced and shipped on time and in good quality.
- Overseeing new product registrations and label approvals.
- Maintaining thorough and up to date knowledge regarding destination clearance and customs laws and requirements.
- Analyzing stock movement and report to management on recommendations to improve inventory conversion cycle.
- Experienced with demand planning and inventory management.
- Managing company fleet and day-to-day operations to ensure the team operated to the highest efficiency.
- Ensuring fleet adheres to UAE’s rules and regulations in terms of registration, municipality approvals such as FRLA, FIRS, COO, HC, etc.
- Scheduling and tracking multiple deliveries and density planning to ensure efficiency.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]