A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Human Resource Manager”.
Mandarin Oriental The Hotel Group
MBA – HR | BBA | M.COM
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
13,500 – 15,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Handles the recruitment process for the relevant areas of business.
- Conducts orientation sessions and handles the onboarding process for new hires.
- Support and adhere to all policies & procedures relating to Safe, Sound, and Sustainable at Emirates Palace.
- Act as a hotel ambassador at all times.
- To carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities.
- Responsible to set up and oversee all Human Resources practices, processes, and systems, in order to ensure a successful opening.
- Plan and formulate short to medium-term HR recruitment strategies, programs, and guidelines that enable the Hotel to attract and retain the highest caliber of colleagues.
- Undertakes payroll processing and closures, claims, and allowances and drives timely closures in line with the organizational standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]