A well-known and leading company based in Dubai is looking for a competent and experienced professional for the designation of a Corporate Financial Analyst.
Company Name: Chalhoub Group, Dubai.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- CPA or CMA
- MBA (Finance)
Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience required.
- The candidate must be Fluent in English.
- Closely work with marketing managers and develop an appropriate knowledge of the business units as per the operating environment.
- Support marketing teams in preparing P&L, BS, and statement of cash flow projection for promotions.
- Launches an analysis of the financial viability of new openings and marketing budget follow-up.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making decisions.
- Measure, plan, and forecast Marketing activities and implications to the income statement and balance sheet.
- Develop Financial Strategic Planning -Review the purchase cycle and analyze the Cash Flow on a weekly basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
- Prepare the Monthly Tableau de Board (TDB), the Budget, and the revised Budget TDB from individual company TDBs.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
- Strong financial skills background with an understanding of IAS/IFRS Standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.