Company Name: Adam General Trading, Dubai
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- MBA (Finance)
Experience: 5 – 7 years of experience required in accounts.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Must be Immediately available to Join.
- To Manage & control the general accounting functions.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities.
- Assess current practices and procedures to suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Strong accounting background with an understanding of IAS/IFRS Standards.
- Ledger, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet experience is required.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Self-motivated person.
- Team player.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.