Company Name: Al Barakah Holding, Dubai
- MBA (Human Resource)
Experience: 7 – 8 years of relevant experience Required.
- Ability to plan and perform HR tasks.
- To reduce the cost of the company.
- Maintain the tracking system for applicants.
- Lead the employee survey process semi-annually.
- Develop the competency-based interview process.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly payroll records.
- Support employees with development and reward-based strategies.
- Ability to play an active role in the day to day Human Resource operations.
- Support the hiring manager on job description and evaluation of salary range etc.
- Develop a clear methodology for Return on investment tracking and evaluation of spending on advertisement.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Must be Immediately available to Join.
- Must be able to manage work.
- Must be able to supervise juniors.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
Salary Range: (15,000 AED – 20,000 AED)
- Annual Return Ticket.
- Medical and Health Insurance.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume [email protected]