A well-known consultancy firm is looking for an Audit Manager for an office based in Dubai.
Company Name: Assured, Dubai.
Experience: 6 – 8 years of experience required.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Executing and Prepare operational and financial audits.
- Developing reports and references centered on audits
- Offering the centered audit concepts to the management.
- Ascertaining business process threats
- Organize continuous professional development procedures for the junior staff.
- Organizing the resources as per requirements and distributing the resources.
- Produce reports and highlights the problems and providing prospective ways out.
- To guarantee obedience with external and internal requirements
- Report any relevant or compliance-related concerns or issues to the management.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to discuss ongoing strategies.
- Maintaining an effective relationship with management as per the assigned area.
- Implementation of risk management policies and to analyze the investment in subsidiaries.
- Ability to direct the external and internal audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Co-ordinate the risk management efforts with the internal audit department.
- Encourage professional development and analyze the training requirements.
- problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (18,000 AED – 20,000 AED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume on [email protected]