A well-known company based in Dubai is looking for an experienced and competent accountant.
Company Name: Ferrari Logistics, Dubai.
- MBA – (Finance)
Experience: 2 – 3 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Available to Join Immediately.
- Responsible for customers and Disputes handling.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of account payables and account receivables.
- Petty cash handling and day to day reconciliation of Cash books.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Prepares and records liability, assets, revenue, and expenses entries by analyzing information.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable financial reporting standards.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and budgets.
- Identify the areas for improvements and implement the improvement process.
Salary Range: (4,000 AED – 6,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]