A well-known national operations and maintenance company based in Dubai is looking for a senior internal auditor having significant experience and have substantial knowledge of IAS and IFRS. Must have a big 4 audit experience with thorough knowledge internal auditing process.
Company Name: Nomac – The first national operation & maintenance company.
Experience: 5 – 7 years of experience post-qualification experience required.
- Immediately available to Join.
- Candidate must be Fluent in English.
- Ability to review financial statements and a strong understanding of IFRS.
- Significant experience required in excel skills and database skills.
- Responsible for reviewing and advising on IAS/IFRS based on scenarios.
- Regularly update the Internal Audit team on technical issues and accounting standard development.
- Analyze the financial reports to identify key insights, trends, highlights, risks, and discrepancies.
- Review the various financial metrics on a quarterly basis and provide advice to head of the internal audit department.
- Support in board audit committee reporting process on a regular basis including the preparation of BAC Pack.
- Ledger, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet experience is required.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.