Well-known Qatar based company is looking for Internal Audit and Risk Assessment Manager for its office in Doha, Qatar.
Company Name: Al Faisal Holding.
- Chartered Accountant
Experience: 8 – 12 years of experience required.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to discuss ongoing strategies.
- Maintaining an effective relationship with management as per the assigned area.
- Implementation of risk management policies and to analyze the investment in subsidiaries.
- Ability to direct the external and internal audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Co-ordinate the risk management efforts with the internal audit department.
- Encourage professional development and analyze the training requirements.
- problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Review the implementation of KPI’s and mitigate the risk.
- Ability to produce error-free reports.
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Proficient in tax audits and tax returns.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (25,000 AED – 30,000 AED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume on [email protected]