- Chartered Accountant
- COSO Certified
Company Name: Dubai Investments PJSC
Experience: 10 years of experience required.
- Implementation of risk management policies and to analyze the investment in subsidiaries.
- Co-ordinate the risk management efforts with the internal audit department.
- Encourage professional development and analyze the training requirements.
- Review the implementation of KPI’s and mitigate the risk.
- Share the information gained with staff and to encourage professional development from internal and external opportunities.
- Ability to produce error-free reports.
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Proficient in tax audits and tax returns.
- Ability to direct the external and internal audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Awareness about business trends.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Self-motivated person.
- Team player.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (15,000 AED – 20,000 AED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume on [email protected]