- Masters Degree in HR or Organizational Development
- Level 7 CIPD (essential)
Experience: 10 years of experience required.
- Develop the competency-based interview process.
- Maintain the tracking system for applicants.
- Develop a clear methodology for Return on investment tracking and evaluation of spending on advertisement.
- Develop onboard strategies.
- Support employees with development and reward-based strategies.
- Develop CPD – Continues professional development plans for employees.
- Develop a Global approach to enhance the leadership
- Lead the employee survey process semi-annually.
- Lead the development of HR policies and ensure if any development required in existing policies.
- Lead the manpower budgeting and planning process annually.
- Support the hiring manager on job description and evaluation of salary range etc.
- Develop orientation strategies.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Self-motivated person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (20,000 AED – 25,000 AED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume on [email protected]