- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- B-Tech (Electrician)
Experience: 4 – 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Must be an expert electrical engineer.
- Ability to read and follow schematics/blueprints.
- Candidate can follow the company’s safety and security policies.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, and injuries.
- Must be able to calculate the time required for a project.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Must be Immediately available to Join.
- Must be able to manage the project.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Self-motivated person.
- Team player.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (4,000 AED – 7,000 AED) – (based on experience and knowledge)
- Annual Return Ticket.
- Annual Leave – (30 Days as per law).
- Other Benefits.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]